Safeguarding is the absolute priority for all staff at King’s Leadership Academy Bolton. It is embedded throughout the school. As a school, we are committed to the 4 P’s of safeguarding:
- Prevention – it is better to act before harm occurs.
- Proportionality – to take the least intrusive response appropriate to the risk presented.
- Protection – support and representation for those in need.
- Partnership – working with external services and with our community.
- Accountability – accountability and transparency in delivering safeguarding.
Meet Our Safeguarding Team